Shikai, Borage Therapy, Dry Skin Lotion, Original Unscented, 8 fl oz (238 ml)
Price: 9.27 € (EUR)
SAVE 2.76 € (23%)
Buy with 5% discount
- Package Quantity: 8 fl oz (238 ml)
- Shipping Weight: 0.83 lbs / 0.38 kg
- Actual Weight: 0.70 lbs / 0.32 kg
- Dimensions Imperial: 1.4 x 2.9 x 7.3 in
- Dimensions Metric: 3.6 x 7.4 x 18.5 cm
About the Product
- The Natural Solution
- Clinically Proven to Restore Healthy Skin at the Cellular Level
- Fast Relief for Dry & Itchy Skin
- Promotes Healing at The Cellular Level
- Non-Greasy, Non-Irritating Formula
- Clinically Proven & Doctor Recommended
Most lotions work on the skin's surface to relieve the symptoms of dry skin, while ignoring the real cause that lies within the skin cells. But Borage Therapy provides more. It promotes healing at the cellular level by reversing a deficiency of the critical omega-6 fatty acid, GLA.
That's why Borage Therapy keeps skin healthy and supple long after the lotion is applied - and even after it's washed away.
- Most moisturizers work on the skin's surface to provide temporary relief.
- Borage Therapy fights the cause of dry skin at the cellular level.
- Cells rejuvenated by Borage Therapy retain more moisture for healthy & supple skin.
How To Use (Intake/Apply)
Apply on the body several times a day as needed. Results are often seen immediately. For long-term improvement use regularly for at least 2 weeks.
List of Ingredients
Sodium free · Preservative free · All vegetable · Gluten free
Contains no animal products
Precautions and Warnings
No animal testing or ingredients
Nutrients (Supplement Facts)
Purified water, aloe vera gel*, safflower seed oil, glyceryl stearate, glycerine, jojoba seed oil, borage seed oil, cetyl alcohol (vegetable wax), vitamin E acetate, dimethicone, shea butter, sodium ascorbyl phosphate (vitamin C), phenoxyethanol, L-ergothioneine, ethylhexyl glycerin.